My client, a finance company providing an outsourced payroll service to 3500 clients across the UK, are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to provide support to the Payroll team on a full time permanent basis. If you are looking for a varied and challenging role then we want to hear from you.
General duties of Payroll Administrator:
- Processing payments to client employees
- Inputting payroll data, setting up new starters and calculating payments
- Running reports, printing payslips and submitting RTI data to HMRC
- Communicating with customers on the phone to solve any potential issues
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation through CIPP membership, courses and general research
- Ad-hoc administration
This role requires the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Previous payroll and administration experience
- Knowledge and experience of Auto Enrolment
- An understanding of all Statutory Payments
This role is working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with an hour for lunch, there is also parking provided.
If you are an enthusiastic energetic person who can pick things up quickly, then please apply now by emailing your CV to or call the office for a confidential chat on 01452 330340.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment Agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer