Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Payroll Administrator to join our clients team in Barnstaple.
The role will mainly involve collecting timesheet data and collating this into the monthly payroll excel spreadsheets.
* Payroll administration and timesheet input with a keen eye for detail
* General administration support to the Accounts/Payroll department
* Work within a team to ensure all duties are covered
* Liaise with other Departments to ensure joint tasks are fulfilled
* High level of computer literacy using software packages, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
* A knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good telephone manner
* Good time management
* Good attention to detail
* Methodical and thorough approach to work
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Good team player
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker – Cordant People – Barnstaple on 01271 859135 or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer