Do you have technical knowledge and experience of contribution pension schemes?
Are you seeking a new permanent opportunity?
Would you like to work in the city centre of Glasgow?
Are you familiar with DB pension transfers?
In the last five years our client has won industry awards consecutively. They pride themselves on their professionalism and dedication. The offer retirement planning for many private clients across the U.K. We are seeking an experienced DB Pension Administrator for our client who are currently growing their team.
- Collection and capture of information required for pension transfer advice
- Checking information received to ensure complete and accurate paperwork
- Carrying out comparison and analysis of client’s existing and proposed pension scheme for appropriate pension transfer advice
- Meet the required standards of conduct required by the regulator, and to act at all times in the best interest of clients
- Previous experience and knowledge of pension transfers
- Technical knowledge of pension schemes
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates.
We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us. Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Stirling and Dundee.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on 0141 370 2380 for more information.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer