My client is looking for an experienced Pensions administrator to join the team.
It’s an extremely fast paced environment and requires flexibility as you may be required to work additional hours.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with Corporate/Professional/Public clients via phone, email/secure message and Post
- Answering queries regarding pension balances, with drawls, tax etc
- Office Administration – Scanning, printing, filing, recording and reporting on documents and incoming/outgoing communications
- Using IT systems (Public and internal) to process a wide range of tasks/business
- Other business processes
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written are essential.
- Highly organised
- Proficient IT/Data Entry skills (Microsoft packages etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Highly motivated and focused
- The ability to apply ownership over complex situations
- Customer Service (Public and/or corporate) skills and experience
- Understanding of target based (SLA) work flows and sensitive time frames etc
- Experience in a business environment, specifically the Finance Industry if possible
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus of up to £6000 per Annum, study support and career progression.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer