Here at Cordant People, we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our largest Clients based in the Maghull area of Liverpool who are now looking for Packers to join their team with immediate start.
Main Job Responsibilities of a Production Line Packer:
- Packing and Picking on a production line.
- Working efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Working in a team
- Ensuring that the quality is maintained with each product.
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy.
Working hours will be:
- Monday – Friday: 8am- 4:30pm / 1.30pm – 10pm
Pay Rates for each shift:
- 37.5 hours and below = £8.49
- Anything above 37.5 hours = £10.61
If you are available to start immediately please apply by sending your CV across and call us on 0151 236 1110 Option 2 and ask for Abbie or Chelsea.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer