Cordant People are recruiting a Planning/Cost Analyst for a highly successful manufacturing company who can provide long-term career development and opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate.
The ideal candidate will be studying or completed AAT and looking to further their qualifications.
- Maintenance and updating of standard costs, labour rates, and machine rates
- Completing quarterly cost roll-ups
- Planning, studying and collating data
- Inventory provisions and inventory analysis
- Undertaking Unrealised Profit in Inventory Provision calculations
- Transfer pricing analysis and variance analysis
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Actual costs variance analysis to forecast
- Project costing tracking and performance reporting
- Inventory / stock accounting
- Support business performance success through the provision of financial analysis and KPI review ·
- Work closely with manufacturing and sales teams to the understanding of manufacturing costs.
- Bill of Materials and product pricing
This role is full tine £24,000 – £25,000
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer