We are currently recruiting for a Plant Nursery Worker to work for one of our high established clients.
- Picking plants from various locations around the nursery
- Plant or Replanting plants
- Packing Plants for orders
- Some roles require manual handling up to 25kgs
- Weed control
- General maintenance around the nursery
- Have good communication and numeracy skills
- Ensure you have previous outdoor experience e.g. labouring is preferred
- Ensure any tasks carried out are performed as efficiently and effectively as possible whilst meeting the appropriate quality standard and the requirements of the ISO 9002 Quality Assurance system.
- Report any incidents of pests and diseases or damage to plants immediately to a Supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure a high degree of vehicle and machinery maintenance at all times, in according to the specifications for maintenance and operation as defined by the appropriate handbook or record cards and report faults or breakdowns immediately.
- Report any damage, breakages or accidents to the Unit Manager immediately.
- Participate in other duties as and when required.
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the company.
- Carry out all duties with regard to and ensuring equal opportunity.
- Work with all employees within the company in the fulfilment of our aims.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please click apply to send your CV or call Leigh on 01423 501171
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer