Cordant People are delighted to be Recruiting a Portering Supervisor for our public sector client based in Perth on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will involve day to day supervision and training of staff whilst also carrying out the role yourself.
- Supervision and coordinating of staff
- Transferring patients around the facility
- Travelling between sites
- Liaising with both internal members of staff and patients
- Working between the hours of 7am-7pm, 30 hours per week
- Experience in supervising a team
- Full Driving licence essential as the role will involve travel
- PVG scheme member or willing to apply
If you are interested in this role please apply! All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer