Property based organisation seeking a PPC Executive to join their marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record in managing/creating PPC campaigns, enjoys working in a lively team and relishes a challenging role.
You will be planning, implementing and managing paid search campaigns, ensuring PPC campaigns meet company guidelines and are relevant and up to date.
- Managing PPC campaigns on a daily basis to continuously drive growth for the business.
- Deliver to plan and implement granular and high performing paid search campaigns across Google AdWords
- Doing keyword research and creating ad copies
- Deliver Paid Search Reporting for multiple businesses based on KPIs
- Provide our markets with support and advice on optimisation strategies for PPC management and best practice
- Maintain strong business relationships with our stakeholders, keeping them up to date on the progress and success of campaigns
- Set-up and manage accounts or campaigns
- Assist with the strategy and planning for improving the PPC channel overall
- Assisting with the expansion into other marketing channels and attribution modelling
- Assisting with the creation of paid landing pages
- Proven track record in managing/creating PPC campaigns
- A keen desire to work in digital marketing
- An analytical eye for detail
- Exposure within an E-commerce environment
- Highly numerate and literate
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and progress
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer