Our client, a large and successful Building Society are looking to recruit a number of PPI Administrators to join their team in Northampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are looking to secure a long term role which will offer them development and a great rate of pay.
Overview of the role:
Working within the Front End Triage Team, you will be responsible for reviewing incoming emails and scanned post sent by our members or Claims Management Companies in relation to PPI claims and cases. Your role will involve using our bespoke systems to establish member details and re-direct incoming correspondence to ensure that they are dealt with by the correct team. You will be required to work to productivity and quality targets. That being said, you will receive comprehensive training and have support from floorwalkers/subject matter experts during your working day.
- Teamworking skills – Contributing to a team atmosphere, working with others and sharing best practice is part of our culture.
- Computer skills – we work in a paperless environment, a good command of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel would be required.
- Time management skills – you will be working to a productivity target each day, this will mean you have to plan your day accordingly to meet these targets.
- Attention to detail – you will be reviewing a large volume of incoming correspondence and dealing with sensitive customer information. You work will be quality checked and you will need to maintain a high quality score for the accuracy of your work.
- A good standard of literacy and numerical skills.
- An ability to accurately and efficiently use Information Technology packages related to the customer information being processed.
Hours of work:
Shifts between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday – 35 hrs per week.
Pay rate: £9 per hour
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity with lots of progression and development available.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
You must be able to pass a credit check and a CRB Check!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer