We are currently recruiting for a permanent Procurement Administrator to join one of our clients who have over 50 years of international engineering experience.
- Purchase Order/Schedules ERP input and creation.
- Progressing Supplier Order Acknowledgements.
- Identifying, communicating and resolving any supply constraints.
- Expediting delivery On Time In Full to maintain production output.
- New Product Introduction, Quotation and Part Creation in MRP System.
- Development, PPAP Orders and Schedule Creation.
- Support in updating and maintaining purchase data e.g. component pricing on ERP system LN.
- Assist finance with invoice Queries.
- Assist Warehouse to delivery Queries.
- Weekly Issuing and communication of Purchase Orders and Schedules to suppliers.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of monthly KPIs from LN.
- Help and support the EV Purchasing Manager for any upcoming Quality Audits (Internally and externally).
- Assist EV Purchasing Manager in maintaining and undertaking due diligence checks on the supply base, both new or existing suppliers.
- Experience working within a purchasing environment is desirable.
- Strong administration experience with proven track record in accuracy.
- Strong communication and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with both internal and external customers.
- Proven competency in IT skills covering all Microsoft Packages
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
If you have not received a response within a couple of weeks, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer