A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Category Manager to join a well established business and global leader in the design and manufacturing industry.
The Procurement Category Manager will lead and actively drive all Exhaust valve supply chain requirements. To purchase direct goods for Exhaust valve production lines. Interface with production planning, quality and project functions to ensure that strategic quantity demands are communicated effectively with the supply chain.
- Supplier selection and sourcing strategies including new supplier development.
- Price negotiations.
- Inventory management and value ownership.
- Dispute resolution.
- Cost recovery for poor quality.
- Supplier ERP scheduling.
- Attend project meetings.
- Attend management meetings.
- Supplier visits.
- Expediting components.
- Ensuring supplier delivery performance adherence.
- Cost reduction programs.
- Any other tasks defined by the Head of Procurement.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H & S regulations and comply with Company procedures
- Ensure your area of responsibility complies with the Environmental Management System
If you’re an experienced Procurement Category Manager looking for a new challenge and want to join a rapidly growing specialist engineering company, then please apply below to be considered for the role.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer