- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Salary: Circa £23,000 – £25,000 pa + company car, laptop, mobile phone, life assurance and profit bonus scheme
- Location: Cannock, Staffordshire with travel across the UK
- Full time, Permanent position
- Full driving license is essential
Do you have experience within the spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training colleges? Could you be our next Product Trainer? Coaching people how to use software to improve the client journey and support business growth?
We are looking for an experienced Product Trainer who is passionate about delivering face-to-face training sessions, coaching and mentoring. The ideal candidate will possess previous training experience and have good interpersonal skills and effective organisation. Travel across the UK is required with the possibility of some overseas work.
Key responsibilities – Product Trainer
- Build rapport with exclusive clients and offer bespoke system training
- Deliver product training to small groups either face to face or via webinars
- Identify software issues and offer further support
- Carry out product testing
- Attending project meetings
- Manage your own training schedule
Key Skills – Product Trainer
- Previous training experience
- Confident and engaging delivery style
- Good communications skills
- Experience within a spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training colleges would be an advantage.
- Technical bias to learn the portfolio of products and coach clients on how to operate fully
Interested? Please apply online today with your CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer