Production Engineer – PCB
Salary discussed upon application
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Engineer to join this expanding and well respected electronics manufacturing company. You will join an established team of engineers involved day to day production duties relating to PCB assembly both conventional and SMT: producing work instruction, operator support and trouble shooting to name a few tasks. If you are an experience Production Engineering with an in depth knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly we want to hear from you!
Production Engineer Responsibilities:
- Review and examine customer supplied specifications and information
- Provide technical support to the production line which will include: trouble shooting and rectifying problems, producing Jigs and Fixtures
- Produce all relevant documents necessary to implement products into manufacture:procedures, work instructions, BOM etc
- Regular liaison with all interested parties: assembly, purchasing, project engineering
- Work closely with the shop floor – supporting supervisors and operators
Production Engineer Requirements:
In depth knowledge of electo-mech assembly including conventional and SMT PCB assembly.
Proven experience in production engineering.
An understanding Understanding of Lean manufacturing techniques would be an asset
2D/3D CAD skills would be an advantage but not essential
Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
- Salary discussed upon application
- Free Parking
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Electronics, PCB, SMT, Manufacturing, Production, Engineer, Manufacture, Project, IPC, Engineering, Subcontract, Tooling, Jigs, monday to Friday, any , Gerber, Manufacture, Assembly, Jigs, Fixtures, Operator instructions
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer