We are currently recruiting Production Operative on behalf of an expanding manufacturing client in the Knaresborough area. This is a temporary to permanent role and as the successful Production Operative you will benefit from a competitive salary, regular optional overtime, free parking on site and being part of a friendly team.
As the successful production operative you will:
- be a team player, willing to complete various tasks as required
- have experience of manual handling up to 25kg on a regular basis
- have good written and verbal communication skills
- ideally have experience working in a food handling environment – training can be given
- be able to work in the Knaresborough area
- be able to commit to a continental shift pattern – 12 hour shifts – days and nights – 4 on 4 off
Are you looking for your next challenge?
To apply for the Production Operative role please call Leigh at Cordant People on 01423 501171.
CP1 – Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer