Cordant People are looking for committed individuals to start work immediately within the Wigan area. Based in a fast paced production facility. This position will be on a temp basis with a view to suitable candidates being offered a permanent role within the company.
This role does require you to have a good eye for detail and be capable of working to high standards as quality control is something that is crucial to the job.
The ideal candidate will :
- Hold previous production experience
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Be looking for long term work
- Be flexible to work on the soon to be introduced night shift
- Have a good eye for detail
You will be working on the following shifts :
- Mon-Fri 2:30pm-10:30pm / 3:30pm-11:30pm
Pay rates will be dependant on age (Under and over 25 years old) and experience due to the company working to a grading system. This will take into account progression throughout your time working with them. (£7.70 p/h – £8.71 p/h)
Submit your cv today or call Ashlea & Megan on 01204 478970
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer