Job title: Production Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday 06:45am – 15:00pm (Flexibility required in busier periods)
Pay Rate: £8.45 – £11.53 per hour depending on experience
Cordant People are currently recruiting for a well established food manufacturing company based in Westerleigh.
This is a temporary ongoing position, but for the right candidate it will become a permanent position.
- Cutting, grinding, and preparing meats
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive
- Performing quality inspections on meats and other products
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls
- Education or food preparation or meat cutting experience
- Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items, and work in cold environments
- Additional training is often required
- Knowledge of meat preparation techniques and cuts
- Strong communication, task management skills
- Own transport due to location
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Joshua Hollows on 01173 035239 or alternatively apply online.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer