Cordant People are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to work in a cleanroom environment based in the Neath Area.
Rate of Pay: £8.72ph
Hours of Work: 2 shift pattern Monday to Friday: 6am-3pm one week & the second week 8am-5pm. Must be flexible with shifts. Overtime is also available.
Contract: Ongoing temporary role. May turn permanent for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a production/ cleanroom environment and ideally drive due to location and shift times.
As a production operative you will be responsible for the day to day operation of your production machine or area. The main purpose of the process operative’s role is to manufacture products to the correct specification in a safe manner and to a standard timescale, ensuring quality standards are adhered to and checks are carried out in a timely fashion
Clean room standards are adhered to at all times:
- Area kept clean
- Hygiene rules are adhered to
- PPE is in place at all times
- Personal hygiene
Quality standards are adhered to:
- Correct specification for run
- Quality checks are carried out
- Product is correct for line plans
- Any defects are reported to the quality team leader
- Line cleaning is carried out before and after runs
- Production areas are kept clean and in an orderly state
- Previous runs are cleared before new runs are started
- Production is run to planning target speeds
- Changeovers are carried out in timely fashion
If you feel you are the right person for this role, then please submit your CV for immediate response.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer