Here at Cordant People, we are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our largest Clients based in the Maghull area of Liverpool who are now looking for Food Production Operatives to join their team with immediate start.
Main Job Responsibilities of a Production Line Packer:
- Packing and Picking on a food production line.
- Working efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Working in a team
- Ensuring that the quality is maintained with each product.
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy.
Working hours will be:
- 6am-2pm / 2pm to 10pm £8.72 per hour
- 4 on 4 off 6am to 6pm £9.94
- Nights 10pm to 6am £10.46 per hour
Overtime when avaliable is- Saturday is time a half after and Sunday is double time both after 37.5 hours worked that week.
If you are interested in this role please email
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer