Cordant People are currently recruiting a Production Operator for our client based in Perth.
Our client is a multinational organisation that is renowned for their training and development of staff. Although initially on a permanent basis this role has the potential to become permanent in the future.
- Cutting hot zones
- Heat testing elements
- Data entry to record results
- Inspection of elements
- Following company best practice procedures and health and safety
- Working a variety of shifts
- The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail as you will be working to small tolerances
- Knowledge of 5S system would be an advantage however not essential
- Previous experience in similar production role
- ‘Can-do’ attitude towards work.
- Must be flexible in regards to shift work, own transport would be desirable due to start times.
If you are interested in this role please apply as immediate starts are available.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer