We have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced, hard working and committed Production Operator to join a well-established, expanding, local company within walking distance from central Harrogate.
Your duties will involve:
- Assisting in planning scheduled asset care, cleaning, lubrication and implementation of such on a daily basis
- Working to agreed operational targets
- Liaising with the Team Leader and wider team to prioritise workload both short and medium term
- To be an active player in effective operation, minor fault finding and rectification of the production
- To help drive forward continuous improvement of the production plant
- Maintain up to date documentation
- Ensuring high levels of productivity on the production lines, and to maintain the integrity and safety of the plant as a whole.
- Monitor items of plant which have been identified as inefficient or problematic, and assist in plant improvements.
To be consider for this role you must have:
- FLT Licence and knowledge of FLT use (training can be provided)
- Ideally have worked in an FMCG environment
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Production Line experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach to all situations
- Be numerate and Literate
- General IT skills
- Have strong communication skills
The Production Operator role is a brilliant opportunity for anyone who enjoys working in a production. Do you want to work for an industry leading company? Are you self-motivated, keen to learn and work with a fantastic, committed team?
Apply now if you want to take advantage of this great career.
Call Leigh at Cordant People on 01423501171.
CP1 – Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer