Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Production Team Leader on behalf of our long-established client in Fife. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning organisation on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Provide guidance and feedback to staff members who fall under the job holders remit to ensure that production targets are met.
- Ensure that staff members receive adequate training for current business requirements.
- Effectively plan and complete activities based on current business requirements.
- Promote organisational values and motivate employees to increase engagement.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Manage and assess the work area in order to ensure that Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental responsibilities are not compromised.
- Experience working in FMCG environment essential.
- Proven background managing and leading teams.
- Good knowledge of Food Manufacturing & Hygiene standards.
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal.
- Committed to continuous improvement and implementing best practices.
- Able to use imitative and resolve issues promptly.
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days.
Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer