This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who takes pride in providing 5* client service, enjoys going the extra mile and takes pleasure in building a rapport. You must have a proactive attitude and excellent communication ability.This is a full time, permanent opportunity based in impressive and modern Manchester city centre offices covering the hours of 7am-6pm (35 hours p/w), Monday to Friday. NO weekends.Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the professional image and reputation of the company in all contact with clients and internal staff.
- Ensuring switchboard services are provided for during contracted hours.
- Maintaining client satisfaction at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Ensuring that all visitors are logged into the building by following company’s security procedures.
- Offering visitors refreshments and store coats and luggage as required.
- Assisting with booking transport and any other reasonable requests.
- Managing meeting room bookings.
- Supporting management with various tasks.
- Supporting with carrying out weekly site audits and monthly health and safety inspection, documenting and dealing with all issues raised.
- Liaising with the facilities service providers to ensure the overall service is timely and efficient.
- Ensuring health and safety and evacuation procedures are followed.Requirements:
- Have previously worked in a Corporate Service/Front of house/Cabin crew/High end Travel & tourism environment.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good IT skills
The successful candidate will need to have the flexibility to cover other offices should there be any sicknesses, holidays or any other events that may lead to staff shortage.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer