My client is looking for an experienced Project Surveyor to manager undertake the commercial activities on all projects to optimise the cash flow.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage/undertake the actions required to ensure compliance with all procedures
- The undertaking of subcontractor procurement and administration
- Preparation of valuations
- Cash collection in relation to project valuations
- Preparation of profit/loss accounts for projects
- Cashflow forecasts
- Resolve commercial issues
- Development of a close working relationship with RD
- Working closely with the project team
The ideal candidate will come from a Commercial/Quantity Surveying background, preferably within the M&E sector
This role is permanent from day one and salaried £36,000 – £42,000 depending on experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer