Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid and Proposals Engineer to join their team on a staff basis. The ideal candidate will offer relevant experience within a similar role within an Oil and Gas or Engineering setting.
Candidates will require knowledge and understanding of the commercial tender and quotation processes and offer experience reviewing and responding to client requirements.
Key Duties Include:
- Operating as a commercial focal point to receive and process lead information from the Business Development team.
- Log and track opportunities and provide and manage quotations and budgets as required.
- Prepare and validate cost budgets (working with Technical team in sourcing actual costs with source reference and building up required component listing for complex technical projects) Ensure margin is maximised.
- Organise and implement quote kick off meetings.
- Ensure all terms and conditions are reviewed and qualified by the Contracts Specialist prior to proceeding with any scope or bid.
- Preparation of tender documents and prequalification information as required.
- Prepare and track actions on outstanding quotes, opportunities to be quoted and quotes to be followed up.
- Ensuring revenue tracking reports are up to date.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting data as required to demonstrate departmental activities.
- Ensure risk reviews are scheduled with all reference documents provided, and required attendees invited for all applicable budgetary or firm quotes as per procedure.
- Record/ issue actions and verify completion.
- Work closely with Technical bids Specialist and other appointed Technical reps to ensure scope of work documents and specs are reviewed and confirmed along with quote technical data.
- Support Project Teams through Execution on commercial queries and variation orders.
- Prepare cash flow profiles for milestones and cancellations.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer