A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a well respected distribution company based just outside Wolverhampton.
The purpose of the role is to undertake all aspects of purchase ledger for the accounts department.
* Coding of Purchase Ledger invoices to the correct cost centre and account codes.
* Posting of invoices to the Purchase Ledger.
* Posting and matching invoices to the purchase order.
* Reconciling supplier statements.
* Taking/receiving Purchase Ledger calls.
* Making payments
The hours of work are 8:30 – 5pm Monday to Friday
If you have the relevant skills and experience please click apply
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer