We are looking for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join our client on a permanent basis. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will suit an experienced candidate who has had previous experience in a similar Purchase Ledger position.
- To act as a point of contact for clients in order to resolve internal/external and queries.
- To provide support to manager/team/other teams as required.
- To comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Promptly resolve queries, taking action when required to identify potential future issues.
- Meet given deadlines/timescales.
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Statement reconciliations.
- Checking and querying invoices when appropriate.
- Liaising with various suppliers and internal staff.
- Have at least two years experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, or within a similar role.
- Be able to accurately process invoices.
- Be a confident communicator and be able to liaise with suppliers/clients to resolve issues.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer