18k-20k ASAP start!
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Administrator-Buyer for a role in Middleton.
A growing and successful privately-owned company with a number of separate businesses in the UK and abroad, distributing and manufacturing sealing and PTFE / Plastics into various market sectors.
Duties of the Role:
- Executing and following up on supplier purchase orders, and invoices matching.
- Dealing with queries in relation to invoice resolution with suppliers.
- Maintenance of necessary documents and records.
- Liaise with suppliers to correct discrepancies with quantity / quality.
- Perform general administrative tasks to support the purchasing function.
- Duties & responsibilities as directed by the Purchasing Manager.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience purchasing for main contractor.
Working experience as a purchasing assistant or purchasing administrator
Good understanding of supply chain processes and procedures
Hands on experience of purchasing software
Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office products
A strong awareness of health, safety, and environmental considerations
A desire to facilitate and embrace Continuous Improvement within the business.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer