I’m currently recruiting for a Purchasing Manager to join a market leading e liquid company.
My client is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers in the world for e liquids. Supplying businesses and wholesalers with their range of unique products.
The Purchasing manager will be responsible for sourcing all materials, including bottles, raw materials, packaging and marketing material.
You will ideally have experience in obtaining the best quality materials, and achieve the lowest price where possible. You will be dealing with suppliers both in the UK and China.
In addition you must have good communication skills as you will be liaising with different members and levels of staff from management to warehouse, therefore a good working relationship within these departments is essential.
- The role for the Purchasing manager is to create, process and transmit orders for all raw material supplies with the aim of maintaining stock levels
- To be able to communicate with various suppliers to ensure on time delivery of products
- To attend daily meetings and provide accurate information to support other departments
- To process invoice queries in relation to discrepancies in quantity
- To support other areas of the business in processing purchase orders through to completion
- Learn policies and procedures
- Experience in a similar role of a purchasing within a manufacturing environment
- Problem solving skills
- Good communications skills
- Able to work as part of a team and sharing ideas
- Able to follow and understand work instructions
- Able to work within own devices
- Computer literate in the areas of Excel, Word and Powerpoint and experience in using MRP system, desirable but not essential
- The most important thing is to have experience of working to very tight deadlines
There are a host of benefits for a Purchasing manager on offer:
- A competitive salary of £20,000 – £30,000
- 20 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays and includes a day Christmas shutdown)
- Free parking
- Government Pension Scheme
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer