At AB World Foods, we have a number of exciting permanent opportunities for new team members to join our Sauce production line at our well invested Patak’s manufacturing site in Leigh.
AB World Foods is an international branded food business, with approximately 800 employees across 8 locations, and as great as our brands are, our people and our culture are the reasons we’re so successful.
The Sauce production line is our fastest line on site, filling up to 300 jars per minute! To achieve this, we have a strong team of Preparation Operators, Multi Skilled Operators and Technicians who undertake a variety of tasks to ensure we produce high quality products for our consumers.
We are currently recruiting for the role of QA Auditor for night shifts which will run 6-6. This is a direct permanent position with AB World Foods.
Nights – £26,726.00 (£14.23ph)
The Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor works alongside the production teams to ensure the quality and legal compliance of all products manufactured. Some accountabilities include:
- Carrying out daily production line checks to ensure adherence to document control, GMP standards, CCP monitoring
- Collection of samples for QA/Taste/Micro, by monitoring line activity. Utilise non-conformance system to capture process deviation.
- Reconciliation of production line paper work through collection of daily and weekly Line startup records and ensuring all production reconciliation packs are completed in full
- Management of production calibration checks for – weight, temperature, clocks & stop watch, etc.
- Carrying out routine allergen verification tests and annual validation checks for environmental, allergen, hand swabs, plaster and pen reject tests & lowerator foreign body challenges
- Complete internal audits on clock & video, glass / hard plastic, GMP, quality systems, prerequisites, knife and engineering tool boxes
- Daily/Weekly knife logging, dud recording, hot fill seal recording for Unilever UK & Australia
- Inputting weight data onto the Mettler system
- Complete month end reports on overfills and glass Breakages
- Coordinating Taste Panel & Micro Shelf life samples
- Quarantine of Semi/Finished product through eRED hold system with clear communication to the wider business.
- Leading equipment strip downs ensuring Food Safety is not compromised
Skills & Experience
- Food Production/Manufacturing or Clean room environment (desirable)
- CCP Critical Control Points – HACCP L2 (desirable)
- Manufacturing investigations and root cause analysis (desirable)
- Food safety L2 (desirable)
- QA/QC experience (desirable)
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose us?
Our people are what make us special, which is why we are committed to making AB World Foods a great place to work, grow and develop for all our people. We have a strong track record and reputation for developing internal talent and our regular people review process is designed to enable personal development.
We have many other fantastic benefits which can be shared with you on request.
Information you supply when you apply for a role with us will be held and used by AB World Foods Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 01400901), for the purpose of considering your application and your suitability for employment and will be retained for no longer than necessary for these purposes unless you agree otherwise. See our Online Privacy Notice (https://abworldfoods.com/privacy-policy/) for further information about the way we use your data and about your rights in relation to this data.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer