My client is an award winning modern and technology focused accountancy practice, that prides itself on providing real time business advice to its clients to constantly improve their business. They value themselves on having passion and commitment and are looking for a Client Services Manager to lead an expanding team.
The job role:
As a client services manager you will have overall responsibility for a portfolio of 250 clients and will lead a team of staff to help you manage clients accounts, provide an excellent service and also to help grow my clients business. Your duties will include:
- Team development
- Process improvement
- Providing answers to technical accounting issues
- Prepare and review accounts
The right person will be able to show their commitment to providing added value at all client touch points and be passionate about working for a ambitious North East based business who prides themselves on using the best technology to deliver measurable results to its clients.
- You will be an ACCA/ACA accountant
- No experience of leading a team is required, however you must be able to show the key leadership traits of humility, discipline and to be self analytic.
- Have worked within a accountancy firm for at least 4 years
- Be confident with cloud based accounting software
My client is willing to offer a basic salary of up to £40,000 per year depending on experience, they are also a fantastic personal development package to allow the right person to study in any area of accounting they would like to become an expert within. The hours are standard office hours on a full time basis.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer