A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Administrator to join a small metals business based in Tamworth.
The purpose of the role is to manage all aspects of quality and material testing and to issue test certificates in accordance with ISO9001.
Daily Duties Include:
* Booking in and out of goods
* Allocating stock on the system
* Production of test certificates
* Maintaining calibration records
* Logging and investigating records
* Assisting other departments when required
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Word and Excel skills
* Strong work ethic
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 would be advantageous
Hours of work are 9-5 Monday to Friday
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select APPLY
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer