Excellent Quality and Compliance Coordinator opportunity based in beautiful city centre offices. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to build their skill set within legal compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with document checks and anti money laundering information
- Carrying out research in relation to client matters
- Producing Board/Senior Management Team reports
- Revising the firm’s policies and procedures
- Making sure file auditing is done by the Fee Earners
- Correctly inputting data/Information on the internal system
- Verifying information provided by the fee earners and their support staff and relaying any continuous improvement advice
- Making sure any regulatory problems are passed onto the head of quality and risk
- Responsibility of the team’s record management in relation to internal audits reported issues
- Fielding and dealing with enquiries from internal stakeholders
- To conduct and analyse potential conflicts of interest
- Organise and attend committee meetings
- Keep up to date with potential commercial conflicts and make sure they’re handled accordingly
- Obtain a good understanding external accrediting bodies such as ISO 27001 and LEXCEL
- To provide administration support within the team.
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong communication skills and client care
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work independently.
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills across the MS Packages.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer