Excellent Quality and Compliance Coordinator opportunity to cover 12-15 months maternity, to be based in beautiful city centre offices. This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to build their skill set within legal compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with document checks and anti money laundering information
- Carrying out research in relation to client matters
- Producing Board/Senior Management Team reports
- Revising the firm’s policies and procedures
- Making sure file auditing is done by the Fee Earners
- Correctly inputting data/Information on the internal system
- Verifying information provided by the fee earners and their support staff and relaying any continuous improvement advice
- Making sure any regulatory problems are passed onto the head of quality and risk
- Responsibility of the team’s record management in relation to internal audits reported issues
- Fielding and dealing with enquiries from internal stakeholders
- To conduct and analyse potential conflicts of interest
- Organise and attend committee meetings
- Keep up to date with potential commercial conflicts and make sure they’re handled accordingly
- Obtain a good understanding external accrediting bodies such as ISO 27001 and LEXCEL
- To provide administration support within the team.
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong communication skills and client care
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team and work independently.
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills across the MS Packages.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer