My client based in Morpeth is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their growing team.
Previous experience as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment is required for this role.
- Assist in management of the company Quality Management System
- Control of all product validation and Compliance of Production (CoP) testing
- All aspects AQPQ, notably; PFMEA, DVP&R and Control Plans, working closely with manufacturing Engineering.
- Achieve business plan targets with particular consideration to quality, cost, delivery, development, service, safety and morale.
- Analysis, reporting and development of key quality performance indicators.
- Continuous improvement of all Quality systems and functions.
- Statistical analysis and Six Sigma tools i.e. 5W1H, SIPOC, VSM, Root Cause Analysis, DOE, CpK, PpK, ANOVA, T-test etc.
- 8D reporting (internal and external).
- Internal Quality Management System Auditing to ISO9001 and Process auditing to VDA6.3
- Control of all Calibration activity.
- Assist is the development and maintenance of workplace risk assessments.
- Robust error proofing and poke yoke, considering the product as well as all stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Identify, justify and initiate capital projects based on the needs of the business using Pareto analysis and other tools.
The salary on offer for this role is £38000-£40000.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer