We are currently looking for a Quality Inspector in a manufacturing company based in Taunton on a temporary basis.
- Perform inspections of finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/or electrical measurements.
- Reject finished products as required, reporting to appropriate levels of the organisation.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Work with production management and Senior Quality Inspector to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembly test data.
- Perform review of Device History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and good documentation practices.
- Deputise for the Senior Quality Inspector (in their absence) as QA finished goods inspection department point of contact for management and production staff.
- Deputise for the Senior Quality Inspector (in their absence) and take the lead to prioritise daily work flow for the QA finishing goods inspection
- Monday – Thursday 8.30am-5pm Fridays 8.30am- 1pm
- Immediate start – Temp to Perm
- Based in Taunton, Somerset
Please apply today to avoid missing out!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer