Location: Glasgow city centre
Salary: £18000 – £23000 DOE
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 5:30PM
Are you an experienced receptionist? Do you enjoy being a receptionist? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Our award winning client based in Glasgow City Centre is looking for a friendly, hardworking and reliable receptionist to join their growing team. This role will entail all main office duties whilst working on the busy reception desk. If you like the sound of this please read on.
- Sorting out the mail
- Answering all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Weekly shop for office fruit and milk supplies
- Maintaining banking and petty cash records
- Routine administration
- Processing employee expenses
- Processing employee salaries
- Processing purchase invoices
- Credit Control
- Meeting room diary management
- Meeting room setup
Our ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- A pleasant telephone manner and experience of dealing with telephone enquiries
- Knowledge of bookkeeping skills would be advantageous to assist with accounts
- Knowledge of SAGE systems
If this sounds like a fantastic new role for you please send us your CV
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates.We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee and Aberdeen.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on 0141 370 2380 for more information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment agency.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer