Temporary Switchboard/ Receptionist
We are currently searching for a Switchboard/ Receptionist for our client based in Glasgow.
The role will include:
- Providing a warm and friendly greeting to clients and visitors
- Answering switchboard
- Making tea/ coffee and providing general hospitality
- Managing meeting rooms
- Updating and maintaining the database with relevant information
- Filing, scanning and archiving
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- Ability to multitask and work in a pressured environment
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be available to start immediately
- A friendly and positive outlook is essential
If you would like to apply then please send us your CV by clicking the apply button and ensure you attach your most updated CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer