My client is seeking a Reconciliations Assistant to join their team.
The job is permanent and the company likes to promote from within. There are promotional prospects for the right candidate.
The Reconciliations role includes the following duties:
- Complete bank reconciliations and client reconciliations using Excel as per client and company requirements
- Monitor and control client accounts and client funds in line with client and company service standards, escalating any issues internally or to clients as required
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries in a timely manner
- Record all receipts in a timely manner
- Complete payment processes via online banking, cheque and internal systems
- Process cheques in and out plus bank cheques
- Process fee payments
- Answer and resolve telephone and email queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with staff from across the Group and external clients
You will need:
- Good reconciliation experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst prioritising work load
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply for the reconciliations role asap
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Cordant People are equal opportunities employers
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer