Recruitment Administrator – Middlesbrough
£19,000 per annum
6 month fixed term contract, view to extend following this period
We are currently recruiting for our Global Outsourcing client based for a Recruitment Administrator to join their existing team in Middlesbrough. This will initially be a fixed term contract for 6 months however this is with a view to potentially extend following this period.
We are looking to speak to candidates with administration experience from a Recruitment or Vetting background who can hit the ground running on projects.
What will you be doing?
- Act as the first point of contact with regards to recruitment telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Post job adverts across multi-channels through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage candidate applications, including reviewing CVs/applications and shortlisting as requested.
- Undertake initial interviews and vetting where agreed. If required support managers in interviews.
- Support with obtaining all candidate documentation including right to work & necessary compliance forms
- Obtain and complete employee DBS checks, work history checks and reference checks in line with client requirements along with other ad-hoc vetting tasks
- Provide administration support to wider team as and when required.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar role – recruitment, compliance, vetting knowledge is ideal
- Experience working in finance or banking is desired but not essential
- Ability to deal with high volume recruitment needs and manage a number of recruitment campaigns in different locations at any one time.
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Taleo.
- Ability and confidence to work in a fast paced and high demanding environment.
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
Hours of work –
- Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Weekends may be required on occasion depending on client demand
- £19,000 per annum
Please note this is an office based role so successful candidates must be happy to commute to the Middlesbrough office.
Our client are looking to get someone in this role as soon as possible so if you’re interested then please apply now!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer