Vetting and Recruitment Administrator based in Middlesbrough
Offering £19,000 per annum
Temp to Perm role, looking to start immediately
Working 40 hours per week between Monday – Friday (potential of some weekends)
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity working on behalf of our client is a well known and highly successful outsourcer. They are looking for a Vetting and Recruitment Administrator to join their internal recruitment team based in Middlesbrough. We have 2 openings available to start ASAP, this will be a temp to perm opportunity that could lead into Recruitment if desired!
- Act as the first point of contact with regards to recruitment telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Post job adverts across multi-channels through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage candidate applications, including reviewing CVs/applications and shortlisting as requested.
- Undertake initial interviews and vetting where agreed. If required support managers in interviews.
- Support with obtaining all candidate documentation including right to work & necessary compliance forms
- Obtain and complete employee DBS checks, work history checks and reference checks in line with client requirements along with other ad-hoc vetting tasks
- Support the team with project recruitment campaigns (potential travel required across the UK to attend events)
- Provide administration support to wider team as and when required.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working within a high volume in-house recruitment role.
- Ideally experience of working within a financial services or banking role
- Ability to deal with high volume recruitment needs and manage a number of recruitment campaigns in different locations at any one time.
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Taleo.
- Ability and confidence to work in a fast paced and high demanding environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook) and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Working Monday to Friday – may include some weekends depending on demand
- Working between 8:30am-5:30pm
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer