Role: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £18,000 – £28,000 DOE + uncapped commission
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (mon-thurs), 8:30am-5pm (fri)
Whats in it for you?
As an established commercial recruitment division in the heart of Manchester city centre, we are looking for someone who has a passion to succeed and enjoys being a part of a driven competitive team…
Overview of Responsibilities:
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with “live candidates”, promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
- Interviewing/screening prospect candidates for live roles
- Meeting with prospect & existing clients to understand recruitment needs, recruitment timelines etc
- Negotiation of client charge rates/fees
- Managing candidate offers and new starter contract details
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer