Recruitment Consultant – Perms Division Urgently Required for the Swansea Area
Location – Swansea
Type – Full time: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, Permanent
Salary – £18,000 – £21,000 depending on experience + Bonus + Annual incentives
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay & sales? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
You’ll be expected to sell and win new business from a variety of different businesses, understanding their needs in order to provide suitable candidates. At the same time, you’ll strive to develop your existing relationships with our clients through constant high levels of service and work on building a successful desk and pipeline in the industrial/ engineering and commercial sectors.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, growing it from a cold start using various sales techniques.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will operate in a 360 capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with “live candidates”, promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
- CV Searching/ Stripping and matching candidates to vacancies.
- Strong Proven B2B Sales Background
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Current Recruitment Market
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Thrives Under Pressure
- Team Player
- Comprehensive IT Skills to include GoogleAps and Microsoft Office package
- Be able to multitask effectively
Applicants MUST have a passion for sales!! If you feel you have the skills and drive to fulfil this role….Please submit your CV for immediate response
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer