Working as part of the team you will develop new business and exploit all sales opportunities. Your role will involve:
- Generating new business for the company
- Developing relationships and managing client expectations
- Building relationships with candidates and developing lead opportunities.
- Account management
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Cordant Recruitment as “the agency of choice”.
- Compliant and conscious of ever evolving legislation.
- Managing a database of Temporary Workers ensuring the Cordant Group brand is professionally represented at all times.
You will be a sales professional with some sales experience along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You will display excellent attention to detail and will be able to manage a workload ensuring tasks are completed accurately and efficiently and all KPI’s are achieved.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is not only self motivated but also thrives in a team environment where everyone is striving to achieve the same goal.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role then please submit your CV now.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
We currently have 5 locations in Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer