Are you ambitious, committed and looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to join a thriving, expanding recruitment company where you could thrive in a buzzing environment?
We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join our Glasgow team.
The role includes:
- Business development with both existing and new clients, over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Liaising with all levels of business recruitment decision makers, in order to promote our services.
- Sourcing and interviewing suitable applicants temporary assignments with our customers.
- Adhering to all industry and legislative standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a recruitment consultant role or a business to business sales environment.
- A genuine passion for business development and for forging long-lasting relationships.
- The proven ability and drive to exceed targets and a genuine desire to succeed.
- A professional attitude, with a passion for delivering exceptional standards of customer service.
As a national leader within the recruitment industry, Cordant People provide dedicated support from our accredited Learning & Development team and award winning Marketing team.
Cordant People is part of the Cordant Group an international recruitment provider:
- 192 locations
- £600m turnover
- 15 recruitment brands
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed within a targeted, high pressure and demanding industry then you can contact us to discuss our opportunities further; apply via the button below or by mailing me directly at
If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Kirsty McCallum on +0141 370 2380 or find me on LinkedIn
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer