Cordant People are currently recruiting for an ambitious, driven Recruitment Consultant to join our team based at its Liverpool Branch. The teams main objective is to provide Permanent recruitment solutions to Industrial businesses, working closely with its network of branches, across the North West.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant, autonomous environment and is committed to succeed. To succeed in this role you will need to be career minded, ambitious, and driven by performance and customer service related pay.
You’ll be expected to consult with a variety of businesses, understanding their recruitment needs and demonstrating efficient and effective solutions. You will also resource, interview and shortlist candidates, to fully understand their skills whilst using every opportunity to develop other opportunities. The key to success will be your ability to match the best candidates in the market with the needs of your clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your team.
* You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
* Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy pipeline.
* You will operate in 360 capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
* You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with candidates, promoting the professional Cordant People Brand.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values.
Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it’s the things we can’t teach that are essential.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
Monday to Friday, flexibility around working hours.
Salary £20-28k, dependent on experience, plus bonus and other benefits
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer