Recruitment Consultant – Perms
Type Full time, Permanent
Salary £Competitive + Commission + Bonus
Contact Adam Stirling – Cordant Group
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a full UK driving license to be considered for this position.
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
You’ll be expected to consult with a variety of businesses, quickly understanding their recruitment needs and demonstrating efficient and effective solutions. You will also interview candidates on a face to face basis as well as over the phone, to fully understand their skills whilst using every opportunity to develop sales leads. The key to success will be your ability to match the best candidates in the market with the needs of your clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will operate in 360o capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilizing platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with “live candidates”, promoting the professional Cordant Group Brand.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; Attitude and commitment are key!
You will have recruitment experience, however, we are open on what sector you previously worked in, it is more about understanding the process and being able to perform under pressure in this busy branch.
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer