Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Contact: Alex Fitzgerald – LinkedIn
The purpose of this role is to ensure the business has the right number of staff with the right skill set to safely managing people with complex needs in the community. The Recruitment Manager provides integral support to the effective running of business. This is an important role as you will lead the recruitment strategy implementing robust recruitment processes and drive people development and business Growth. Working hours are Monday to Friday 0730-1630
* Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g job application and on boarding processes)
* Manage the recruitment processes ensuring all leads and applications are processed in a timely manner
* Working to the needs of the business and employing the right number of staff with the right skills or qualities
* Write job descriptions and identify advertising opportunities
* Contribute content to the business micro site and make use of social media to attract suitable candidates
* Be active and visual in the local community, Organise career/recruitment shows. Regularly post adverts for Health Care Assistants and other staff as required by the business
* Monitor and evaluate recruitment campaigns and staff turnover.Make sure recruitment drives are cost-effective and develop action plans to improve retention
* Overseeing all recruitment administration, advertising, including reference checks and first sign off of compliant files.
* Liaising with the training team to ensure a clear transition from compliance to training.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE
* You will ensure you are fully compliant with Company policies and procedures ensuring minimum audit scores are exceeded.
* You will ensure safe systems of working are adhered to and promote safe working practices.
* It is expected you will work within both internal and external compliance and Quality Assured systems.
* You are expected to maintain an up to date knowledge of Legislation ensuring full compliance, inclusive of CQC, Safeguarding, DBS and all relevant legislation.
* You will ensure a clean, tidy and safe working environment is maintained, ensuring materials and equipment are handled, stored, transported and maintained safely.
* Escalations for business, operational, managerial, legal and strategic requirements are made by you in a timely manner to line management or relevant reporting bodies inline with Company Procedure.
* A strong team player and able to work collaboratively.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Customer focused, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
* Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
* A good planner with strong organisational skills.
* Able to build good working relationships at all levels.
* Awareness of safe practices within the sector, demonstrating a willingness to gain a fuller understanding of the sector where necessary.
* Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn – Alex Fitzgerald.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer