Recruitment Resourcer Required!! Swansea Area!!!
We are currently looking for a recruitment resourcer to join our fast paced recruitment team.
Start Date: February/March
Salary: £18,000 per annum + 10% Monthly bonus depending on performance
Hours: 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
As a Recruitment Resourcer within Cordant People it is expected that you will provide support to all consultants and be competent at reacting to external customers requirements. You will be required to support the sales teams to deliver and achieve Service Level Agreements. You are responsible for sourcing, facilitating and converting candidates against job vacancies whilst building professional and credible relationships throughout. It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service throughout your working day with candidates and clients alike including continual relationship development whilst also ensuring compliance to company policy and procedures, living and breathing the Company Spirit and working well to deadlines.
- Handling day to day issues that may arise with clients and candidates
- Dealing with various databases on a daily basis.
- Weekly payroll: processing hours from timesheets for payment for candidates
- Efficiently check payroll and client specific reports and where necessary rectifying queries.
- Adequately source and select candidates, match to roles available and potential future talent pipeline whilst considering the needs of all consultants vacancies.
- Management of worker candidate files and records including candidate interviews/registrations, uploading data to relevant systems and checking eligibility proof, ensuring that all is compliant and data correctly entered onto the booking system.
- Candidate resourcing for all consultants
- Referencing candidates
- Making up candidate registration packs and printing other client/ candidate forms, keeping them updated.
- Sourcing & preparing marketing products for client gifts.
- Updating in house compliance systems and weekly audit checks.
- Lead generation for all consultants/ sourcing new potential business opportunities.
- Produce vacancy profiles, adverts to achieve the highest response rate in a timely manner.
- Communicate key information accurately and feedback promptly to relevant consultants.
- Managing compliance and ensuring rules, regulations and process is strictly adhered too.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with consultants, candidates and clients at all levels projecting a positive demeanour at all times.
- Decision maker, understanding factors quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on the commercial priorities and applying independent judgement where necessary.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organised, ability to analyse information, be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient IT Skills, working within both Microsoft and Google platforms.
- Previous experience within a Sales admin or Customer Services environment working within a team desirable.
- Ability to adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload, achieving both short and long term deadlines without management interference / support.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, then please submit your CV for immediate response.
Cordant people is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer