Recruitment Resourcer – PMP Recruitment
We are currently looking for a recruitment resourcer to join our fast paced recruitment team.
As a Resourcer for PMP, it is expected that you will provide support to stakeholders and reacting to external customer’s requirements. You will be required to support the Operations teams to deliver and achieve Service Level Agreements. Working to specific Performance Indicators, you are responsible for sourcing, facilitating and converting candidates against requirements whilst building professional and credible relationships with our clients, candidates and internal stakeholders. To assist and support the administrative function where necessary and required.
- Attraction – Where such is a requirement of the contract / regional structure, support and assist with any necessary recruitment campaigns and methods to attract prospective candidates and boost brand awareness. Where necessary and agreed, communicate with the NRC and/or other Group providers to support candidate flow along with any agreed external third party providers. Ensuring all marketing campaigns are in line with PMP Marketing Standards. Planning of campaigns in accordance with client forecasts to ensure the pipeline of candidates will be sufficient as per drop out ratios. For mobile resourcers you will focus your attraction activity on the area you will be recruiting in on any given day.
- Campaign Response – Where such is a requirement of the contract / regional structure, ensure that all response is acknowledged and processed within the agreed timescales. Adequately pre-screen and qualify applicants in line with standard operating procedures before proceeding to book interview / registration / induction. Management of any client candidate databases (such as Amazon’s Sales force) to ensure the pipeline of candidates is sufficient to meet demand.
- Recruitment and Selection – Ensure that all applicants are interviewed and selected in line with Company and contract specific agreed standards. Positively represent the Company at all times by greeting all candidates/visitors/clients in a professional and efficient manner. Mobile Resourcers will be managing registration sessions in specified areas within their region, travelling to pre-booked locations to register candidates.
- Registration – Ensure that all aspects of the Company registration process is completed with successful applicants along with any contract specific elements paying specific attention to legislative compliance. Mobile Resourcers will be responsible for ensuring any candidate information is delivered to the Resourcing Centre within agreed time-frames and maintaining the integrity of the candidate data at all times.
- Introduction / On-boarding – Provision of adequate introduction presentation and on-boarding for all new starters in line with agreed Company and contract specific standards and policies.
- Labour Provision – Where such is a requirement of the contract / regional structure, ensure that the contract demand for labour is booked and delivered in line with agreed KPI’s, taking a proactive approach to minimise any shortfall or disruption to the contract
- Customer Focus – Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, colleagues and clients in a professional and attentive manner. Ensure that incoming calls are answered swiftly and dealt with appropriately. Ensure that our client and all colleagues are provided with exceptional customer service throughout their experience with the Company
- Compliance and H&S – Develop, maintain and sustain full compliance with and understanding of both company and legal frameworks promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices throughout. Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation. Management of colleague personnel files to ensure that compliance can be demonstrated. Identify and address any hazards in the work area. Ensure that all colleagues are issued with relevant PPE. Challenge and escalate any non conformance.
- Administration – Undertake general administration and payroll tasks as directed when required
- Data Recording and Reporting – Accurately update all systems, trackers and logs in line with standard operating procedures. Provision of reporting in line with Company policy and contract specific requirement. Completion of any required payroll processes. Ensure full compliance with Company and GDPR legislation, promote #keepitsafe and protect the integrity of our candidate’s data.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with consultants, candidates and clients at all levels projecting a positive demeanour at all times.
- Decision maker, understanding factors quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on the commercial priorities and applying independent judgement where necessary.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organised, ability to analyse information, be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient IT Skills, working within both Microsoft and Google platforms.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer