MUST have experience within IT and technical knowledge.
Purpose of the role:
To achieve business sales through the management of relationships with existing clients as directed by line management and in accordance with the company strategy.
- Set up and attend client appointments to upsell services; manage any client-related queries or requests as required.
- Deliver verbal and/or written presentations of the services offered by Orchard.
- Creation and management of own appointments plan to deliver business targets.
- Provide all information required by customer services to obtain accurate and cost competitive service proposal prices.
- Review and presentation of Orchard sales proposals with clients to gain approval consent.
- Follow up by telephone to arrange further meetings with the client or to provide additional information to assist in their decision-making process as appropriate.
- Obtain client approval of sale by signed contract.
- Provision of complete and accurate service information on all contract documentation.
- Completion of all contract documentation as required by customer services process.
- Ensure that services sold meet client requirements.
- Use of business CRM database for recording prospect and client contact.
- Completion of sales process documentation
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Management of the flow of documentation between Orchard and the client in accordance with relevant Quality Assurance procedures
- Professionally represent Orchard and its activities to external customers, suppliers,
- regulators and other third parties
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company services, industry standards, legislation and best practice
- Contribute to continual improvement of Orchard
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
- Apply company values in all day to day activities.
- Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health,
- safety & the environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- IT experience is a MUST
Hours of work:
Tuesday to Thursday 8:30-17:00
Cordant is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer